“If there’s a book you really want to read but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” - Toni Morrison

Monday, August 18, 2014

A Great New Blog about Writing

Some of you, my lovely followers, may know about the amazing Anne-girl (see her blog here). Well, the thing is - Anne is starting a new blog that is dedicated just to the writing process. I know I am pretty excited because I'm sure Anne will have lots of very helpful tips on this new blog. Here is what Anne has to say about her new blog:




Half Baked is a blog dedicated to the art of writing and exploring what goes into a solid story. The blog operates on the principal that most stories are like cake, delicious and scrumptious and all the other cake words that are out there. But just like cake, a story can come out gooey and shaky in the middle, half baked. This blog is meant to help turn awesome ideas into solid, fully baked novels. Stop by ahalfbakedplot.blogspot.com on September first to join in the release party. There will be contests and a giveaway and of course virtual cake. 

Thank you all so much! 



So make sure you check out Anne's new blog!

2 comments:

I'm psyched that you want to bless me with a comment! I dearly love to get any comment about my work, so feel free to critique and/or provide comments/suggestions! God bless! :)