“If there’s a book you really want to read but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” - Toni Morrison

Friday, August 15, 2014

good mood = writing

It's weird how the strangest things suddenly put me in a mood that says, "Hey, let's write!"

This morning, I was browsing the Internet, pretty much just wasting time. Then I thought, "I really want to listen to 'Counting Stars'. Just because." (Ever get that song craving?) The good-mood song was coupled with the fact that I was eating green grapes, which I love.

WHAM.

"Now I want to write."


What makes you WANT to write?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm psyched that you want to bless me with a comment! I dearly love to get any comment about my work, so feel free to critique and/or provide comments/suggestions! God bless! :)