“If there’s a book you really want to read but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” - Toni Morrison

Saturday, November 8, 2014

My Latest Writing Mood

What happens when a heartbreak song becomes your inspiration? What if there is a different world for each decision you could have made - and you have once chance to go back and choose one of them? The boy at school is a Hunter and you become entangled in his world? We're fighting for a better world by taking them down one by one. We dance to the sound of heartbreak, and we're getting better from it. Cinderella wasn't forced to be a slave to her stepmother and stepsisters - she chose that life.

These are the ideas that have been running through my head recently, especially now that it is NaNoWriMo season. I've decided that I'm not going to join this year - mostly because in previous years I haven't even reached a halfway mark, but also because I'm super busy with school. HOWEVER, I'm going to use this time to develop ideas, write in my journal, and maybe start a story or work on a previous one.

Yes, I'm back. Don't expect too many posts because midterm season is over... because now it's essay season up until finals. But do expect some posts.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm psyched that you want to bless me with a comment! I dearly love to get any comment about my work, so feel free to critique and/or provide comments/suggestions! God bless! :)